What is the City's policy on plowing?

The City does not provide snow removal for private property; however, most subdivisions are city-owned streets. The Department of Public Works will plow neighborhood streets unless the Homeowners’ Association has a contract with a different provider. Learn more.

Report snow plow needs and follow Drive Fishers on Twitter for updates. 

For questions, contact the Public Works Department at 317-595-3160 or by email.

Show All Answers

1. What is the City's policy on plowing?
2. How do I request snow removal needs?
3. How to I report snow plow damage?