View All Posts
Posted on February 17, 2016 at 10:17 AM by Blog Admin
We’re a mere 6 weeks into 2016, and already this year’s job commitments exceed all those announced in 2015. At last year’s state of the city, Mayor Fadness set the stage for a future where residents can live, work and play right here in Fishers. The opportunity to ditch the commute and work in the community where one lives and plays is a huge factor in residents’ overall quality of life.
In his 2016 State of the City address Wednesday, Mayor Fadness announced two headquarter projects planned for Fishers; STANLEY Security and Braden Business Systems. Just yesterday, Republic Services announced a new regional center planned along the I-69 corporate corridor in Fishers.
Mayor Fadness told Gerry Dick of Inside Indiana Business, “Yesterday was not there you go, we’re done for the year, it was we’re just getting started and look where the momentum is.”
2016 Jobs Announcements At-A-Glance
- 60,000 sq. ft. golf entertainment venue along 116th near Cumberland Road
- $118 million investment
- 135 salaried, full time jobs and 375 part-time jobs
- Stanley will move from its current headquarters at 9998 Crosspoint Boulevard in Fishers to an 80,000 sq. ft., three-story building at Fishers Point Business Park
- $15.9 million investment
- 150 new jobs, 160 retained jobs
- Employees from Noblesville and out of state locations will transfer to the new headquarters; no employees from the company's Indianapolis location will transfer
Braden Business Systems
-35,000 sq. ft., four-story building with outdoor terrace at 7 Municipal Drive
- $5.6 million investment
- 70 retained jobs, 90 new full-time jobs by 2020
-68,000 sq. ft. regional center along the I-69 corporate corridor in Fishers
- $13.6 million investment
- 469 new jobs by 2025 with an average annual salary of $52,312
As Mayor Fadness said, this is just the beginning. We’re excited for the continued opportunities our residents will have to live, work and play in Fishers.
Tag(s): State of the City, Economic Development
before leaving your comment