Enjoy the self-guided tour through local Nickel Plate District businesses to view local artwork and meet local and regional artists during the annual Arts Crawl each summer. Each participating business features an artist, and artwork is available for purchase during the event. From music to painting, the Arts Crawl has something for everyone! More information about the 2018 event coming soon.
Special thanks to the Fishers Arts Council, Nickel Plate District Business Council and all participating artists and businesses!
Special Thanks to the 2017 Arts Crawl Participating Businesses:
- Archer’s Meats & Catering featuring Roseanne Crowell
- Art in City Hall featuring a Night and Day exhibit and performances by the Mudsock Jazz Combo
- Carpenter Realtors® and Citizens State Bank partnering to feature Becky Heimann
- Central Green featuring Midwest Rhythm Exchange
- Dahlia’s featuring artwork by Aimee Bruno
- Fishers High School Drum Line will be performing on the go throughout the event
- Fishers Mah Jong featuring their own artist
- Four Day Ray featuring artwork by Justin McIntosh and music peformaned by The Rays
- Gallery 116 featuring live performances by Kolo Bell
- Grapevine Cottage featuring artwork by Mel Johnson
- Jeanette C. Kassenbaum. Attorney featuring Sharon Brooks with fine art and photography
- Kelsaw’s Music Study featuring performance by students
- Lily & Sparrow featuring glass blowing demonstrations with Patty Klunzinger
- Meyer Najem featuring the Marianne Glick exhibit named Color for the Spirit and Shift Bit
- Oak and Ivy Boutique featuring artwork by Barbara Kilgore Slack and performances by Zach Clar and Dancers
- Pocket Park featuring "interactive drum circle" performances by Bongo Boy Drums
- Pure Eatery Fishers featuring Christina 7 and artwork inside the restaurant
- Sharp Printing featuring artwork by Sherry Haltom
- Source Yoga is featuring calligraphy by Erika Woods in addition to live performances by Kenyetta' Dance Company at 7 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Suite Escape Beauty who will be located on the Central Green
- The Depot at Nickel Plate featuring artwork by Sam Bowen and VOCE
- The Pint Cycle featuring live guitar performances by Brett Wiscons and free rides throughout the Nickel Plate District during the event! The Pint Cycle will start in front of City Hall at 5:30 p.m. the bike will leave City Hall towards North Street (east), south on Maple Street and east on Station Street to drop off immediately behind Four Day Ray Brewing. From that location, the bike will head to Meyer Najem and back to Four Day Ray Brewing, with a return to City Hall. There is room for approx. 8-10 riders, and seats are available on a first come, first served basis. Alcohol will not be available on the bike during the Arts Crawl, but water will be provided for guests. Rides conclude at 9 p.m.
- The Switch featuring artwork by William Denton Ray and performances by Jeff Day Music
- The Well Coffeehouse featuring artwork by Tomas Howie and performances by Storytelling Arts of Indiana