Every four years, residents of Fishers elect a mayor, a nine-member city council, and a city clerk. The Mayor holds the executive powers for the city and the city council holds the legislative powers. The city clerk is the clerk of the council and maintains all records required by law.
Six councilors are elected to represent their districts and three are elected "at-large," which means all Fishers residents vote on those three councilors. The City Council elects a council president and vice-president each year.
- Cecilia Coble - District At Large
- Brad DeReamer - North East District
- David C. George - Vice President, South West District
- Crystal Neumann - North Central District
- Pete Peterson - South East District
- Selina Stoller - President, North West District
- Jocelyn Vare - District At Large
- John Weingardt - South Central District
- Todd Zimmerman - District At Large
- Third Monday, rescheduled for holidays that fall on Mondays
- Work Session: 5:30 p.m.
- Regular Session: 7 p.m.
- City Hall Auditorium, 1 Municipal Dr., Fishers, IN 46038
For those interested in providing public comment, submit your comment here.
City Council meetings are live-streamed for residents to tune in at home. Recorded videos are available 24 to 48 hours following the meeting on the City of Fishers’ YouTube channel. Questions can be directed to City Hall at 317-595-3111.
Residents can submit a comment for public meetings. All comments must be submitted by noon on the day of the meeting to make it into the record.