Council districts can be viewed on a map here.
- John Weingardt - President, South Central District (4)
- Cecilia Coble - Vice President, District At Large
- Brad DeReamer - North East District (6)
- David Giffel - South West District (5)
- Crystal Neumann - North Central District (3)
- Pete Peterson - South East District (1)
- Selina Stoller - North West District (2)
- Jocelyn Vare - District At Large
- Todd Zimmerman - President, District At Large
- Third Monday, rescheduled for holidays that fall on Mondays
- Work Session: 5:30 p.m. (if called)
- Regular Session: 7 p.m.
- Temporarily held at Launch Fishers' Huston Theater located at 12175 Visionary Way, Fishers, IN 46038 through early 2024.
City Council meetings are live-streamed for residents to tune in at home. Recorded videos are available 24 to 48 hours following the meeting on the City of Fishers’ YouTube channel. Questions can be directed to City Hall at 317-595-3111.
Residents can submit a comment for public meetings. All comments must be submitted by noon on the day of the meeting to make it into the record.
Agendas and Minutes
2022 Council Boundary Redistricting
Within two years following a decennial census, Indiana Code requires municipalities to review legislative districts, and potentially re-draw boundaries, so each district is substantially equal in population.
Redistricting determines which constituents are represented by respective Council members based on their residential addresses within the City of Fishers.
What were the previous City Council districts?
Former City Council districts can be found here.
Every four years, residents of Fishers elect a mayor, a nine-member city council, and a city clerk. The Mayor holds the executive powers for the city and the city council holds the legislative powers. The city clerk is the clerk of the council and maintains all records required by law.
Six councilors are elected to represent their districts and three are elected "at-large," which means all Fishers residents vote on those three councilors. The City Council elects a council president and vice-president each year.