- Fishers Utilities
- Stormwater Utility
- Stormwater Billing & Payment
Stormwater Billing & Payment
How to Pay Your Bill
Fishers Utilities customers have multiple ways to pay their stormwater bill:
- Check: Payable to Fishers Stormwater Utility: By mail: Send to P.O. Box 2365, Indianapolis, IN 46206. No fee applies. Include the remittance coupon attached to this billing statement and your account number in the memo line.
- Cash: In person at Fishers City Services, 3 Municipal Dr. M-F 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Closed on City Holidays. No fee applies.
- EFT or ACH: Access your online account at fishers.in.us/utilitypay. No convenience fee applies.
- Over the phone with a credit card: Call 317-792-5026 and have your account number and customer ID number available from your bill. A $3.45 convenience fee applies.
- One-time E-Check: fishers.in.us/utilitypay. A $1.95 fee applies.
- One-time Credit Card payment online: Access your account at fishers.in.us/utilitypay. A $2.95 fee applies.
- In-person with Credit Card: Visit Fishers City Services payment kiosk at 3 Municipal Dr. M-F 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. A $2.95 fee applies. Closed on City Holidays.
Answers to frequently asked questions regarding your bill or payments can be found here.
Fishers Utilities bills property owners ONCE YEARLY. This bill comes directly to property owners on record per the Hamilton County Assessor's Office. Residential stormwater bills are mailed by the end of the first quarter annually. Stormwater fees are not paid through property taxes.
Commercial stormwater service is billed quarterly. The bill is tied to the property owner and not the tenant. If you are the property owner, it is your responsibility to pay Fishers Utilities. Tenants should contact property owners with questions or concerns.