Connections: A primary prevention curriculum for intimate partner violence.
We deliver a six-lesson curriculum designed to help teens and young adults better understand healthy relationship behaviors and develop respect for themselves and others. We teach skills to cultivate healthy intimate partner relationships, while also learning techniques to intervene in unhealthy situations.
Middle school topics: High school topics:
- Healthy Boundaries Healthy Boundaries
- Healthy Relationships Healthy Relationships
- Gender Norms Cultivating a Culture of Consent
- Cultivating a Culture of Consent Empowerment and Overcoming Stereotypes
- Empathy and Empowerment Positive Bystander I
- Privilege and Oppression Positive Bystander II
To learn more about the curriculum
Healthcare Empowerment: A curriculum for navigating health care.
We deliver a four-lesson curriculum designed to help people better understand healthcare needs based on their gender assigned at birth, medical situation, and age, and to empower people. Topics include:
- Specialist to See by Decade for Women.
- Specialist to See by Decade for Men.
- Ways to Make the Most of Doctors Visits.
- What is the Right Health Care Setting for Me?
To learn more or to schedule contact HealthEdu@fishers.in.us
FHD also provides other health education offerings.