COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic General Volunteer
The City of Fishers looking for volunteer COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic General Volunteer to join the effort to vaccinate our community members against COVID.
This is a temporary volunteer position to provide assistance with moving patients safely throughout the clinic from one station to another, assisting in observation, and sanitizing common areas. This is located at our high-volume vaccine clinic in Fishers, Indiana. This position is not eligible for benefits.
The Temporary COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic General Volunteer for the Fishers Health Department reports to respective supervisors.
Job includes but is not limited to interacting with patients and sanitation. It is important to be able to interact with the patient and other staff members. Volunteers may be required to stand for long periods of time.
The City of Fishers in unable to offer vaccines to volunteers, per state guidelines.
- Must be 18 years of age or older without serious underlying conditions defined by CDC guidelines related to COVID-19
- 15 years of age (high school students) with letter from guidance counselor to assist with volunteerism hours.
- Daytime and possible evening availability.
- Must wear a provided face mask while on the vaccine clinic facility.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Professional and personable interactions with patients.
- Mondays: 9 a.m. – 1:15 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 11 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. and 3 – 7 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 9 a.m. – 1:15 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursdays: 11 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. and 3 – 7 p.m.
- Fridays: 9 a.m. – 1:15 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9 a.m. – 1:15 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Complete a COVID-19 Clinic General Volunteer application.