Stormwater & Sewer Billing
Fishers only bills for stormwater utility fees and sewer fees for residents in the Fishers Sewer area. All other fees are handled through private utilities.
Electrical energy is provided to the residents of Fishers by two separate utilities:
- Duke Energy: 1-800-521-2232
- NineStar Power: 1-317-447-2200
Garbage & Recycling Contractors
Trash collection is handled by private contractor's in Fishers and is not in the tax base. Residents can compare prices for the companies that are allowed to pick up in Fishers.
- Waste Management: 1-866-797-9018
- Republic: 317-823-6881
- Ray's Trash: 1-800-531-6752
- Best Way of Indiana: 317-484-3365 (Commercial Only)
Find more information about Hazardous Waste Disposal and Recyclable Items.
Vectren Energy Delivery provides natural gas to Fishers, and they can be reached at 1-800-777-2060. If you think you smell an open gas line, please call 911 immediately.
- Fishers provides service to central portions of Fishers west of Lantern Road and south of 126th Street.
- Hamilton Southeastern Utilities provides service to most of the remaining communities.
- The Water Quality Division of the Public Works Department is responsible for cleaning and maintaining 110 miles of sanitary sewer lines within municipal limits.
Local Water Provider
There are two suppliers for public water in Fishers (check bill for provider):
- Citizen's Energy Group 317-924-3311
- The American Water Company 1-800-492-8373