General Environmental Questions & Concerns

The Fishers Health Department exists to service Fishers residents and businesses within city limits. 

If you have a complaint regarding a general health nuisance or risk or a complaint about unsafe living conditions or dwelling, submit the complaint details using this form.

file a complaint Opens in new window

High Weeds & Grass

If you are concerned about high weeds and grass, please use this form.