Business Recovery & Support
We have a plan to help businesses re-open in a safe and smart way.
Ensuring the safety and health of residents and employees is critical to the recovery of our community.
The City of Fishers Economic Development team stands at the ready to support entrepreneurs and businesses.
Fishers Business Conference Call with Mayor Fadness
- 7/22/2020: Recording
- 6/25/2020: Recording
- 6/4/2020: Recording
- 5/28/2020: Recording
- 5/21/2020: Recording
- 5/14/2020: Recording | Call Recap
- 5/7/2020: Recording | Call Recap
- 4/30/2020: Recording | Call Recap
- 4/23/2020: Recording | Call Recap
- 4/16/2020: Recording | Call Recap
- 4/9/2020: Recording | Call Recap
- 4/2/2020: Recording | Call Recap
- 3/26/2020: Recording | Call Recap
- 3/19/2020: Recording | Call Recap
Subscribe to Fishers Economic Development COVID-19 emails.
Virtual Job Fair
Hiring Part-Time or Full-Time Employees? Fishers businesses can submit their company’s information and available positions by completing this form.
Small Business Resources
Paycheck Protection Program
- Included in the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, & Economic Security (CARES) Act, the Paycheck Protection Program ("PPP"), allocated $350 billion to help small businesses keep workers employed amid the pandemic. The PPP initiative provides 100% federally guaranteed loans to small businesses.
- Have questions? View the guide and checklist prepared by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce for small businesses and the list of approved SBA lenders below.
Critical Industries Hotline
- The State of Indiana has opened a call center to field industry questions about Governor Eric J. Holcomb’s Executive Order 20-08, to help guide businesses and industries with the executive order.
- Phone: 877-820-0890
Small Business Administration Injury Disaster Loan Program
- See the summary of SBA Disaster Assistance in Response to Coronavirus or the full presentation.
- Apply for assistance.
- Email or call 1-800-659-2955 for questions.
- Find additional guidance for businesses and employers to plan and respond to COVID-19.
- Approved SBA Lenders