City Services Building
- Permit and Inspection Processing
- Sewer and Storm Water Bill Pay
- City Court
- Court Payments
- Traffic Tickets
- Fishers Parks transactions:
- Activity registration
- Building and picnic shelter reservations
- Special Event Permit Applications (SEPA)
Please note that City Hall is closed for construction.
Language Translation and Interpretation
The City of Fishers has partnered with Propio Language Services to offer instant access to interpreters for over 350 languages through Video-Remote-Interpreting and Over-the-Phone Interpreting Services, allowing all residents to access City resources, including Public Safety, Fishers Health Department and City Court information, easily and securely.
Translation and interpretation services include:
- Over-the-Phone Interpreting (OPI), where the City’s customer service team can conference in a Propio representative to determine the language and connect the resident directly with an interpreter in their preferred language.
- Video Remote Interpreting (VRI) allowing residents to connect to an interpreter by video when doing business in-person at the City Services building
For faster service, Spanish-speaking individuals can access over-the-phone interpretation services by calling 317-595-3111 and selecting option 2. They will be connected to a Propio representative who will inquire about the nature of their call to ensure accurate and efficient routing. Additionally, Propio will provide real-time translation for any prerecorded messages, ensuring clarity as callers navigate to the appropriate department.
During business hours, visitors and callers to the City Services building can use these services by:
- using the kiosk for video translation services in over 350 languages, including American Sign Language (ASL)
- calling the City of Fishers customer service line at 317-595-3111 and requesting translation services via phone or video chat.
Helpful Tips for Your Visit
Parking (including reserved visitor spaces) is located in front of the City Services Building. Convenient free, public parking garages are located across the street at the Police Department (4 Municipal Drive) and The Flats at Switch (9 Municipal Drive), with entrances off Municipal Drive and North Street.
Three self-service kiosks are available in the lobby of the City Services Building where you can pay a bill or complete a transaction.
If you’d prefer to see one of our customer experience representatives, visit the service window in the lobby and we can process your transaction and answer any questions you have.
A 3% credit card processing fee applies at the self-service kiosks and service window.
What to Bring
The type of transaction you wish to complete on-site will determine what items you’ll want to bring (please note that only Permit & Inspection transactions can accept checks):
- Permit & Inspection Transaction: Permit number, check made out to the “City of Fishers”, credit card (3% processing fee applies), or cash (exact cash is preferred), and drawings or photos in PDF format on a USB drive.
- Sewer & Stormwater Bill: Please bring your entire bill and cash (exact cash is preferred).
- City Court Transactions: Personal checks not accepted.