- City Services
Plan Your Visit to City Hall & the New City Services Building
The Fishers City Services Building will prioritize serving those in high-risk categories from 8:30 – 9:30 a.m., Monday through Friday.
Visit the City Services Building (3 Municipal Drive) for these services:
- Permit and Inspection Processing
- Sewer and Storm Water Bill Pay
- City Court
- Court Payments
- Traffic Tickets
- Fishers Parks & Recreation transactions, including:
- Activity registration
- Building (Billiercay, Holland, and Cumberland Park) and picnic shelter reservations
- Special Event Permit Applications (SEPA)
Please visit City Hall for:
- Conference Room Meetings
- Planning & Zoning (except permit and inspection processing)
- Human Resources
- Economic Development
- Director of Department of Public Works (DPW)
- Public Relations
- Mayor & Deputy Mayors
Please check in at the front desk before proceeding to your meeting. We look forward to serving you!
Helpful Tips for Your Visit
City Services Online
We’d love to see you, but you can save a trip by completing these services online:
Limited parking (including reserved visitor spaces) are located in front of the City Services Building (behind City Hall). Two convenient free, public parking garages are also located across the street at the Police Department (4 Municipal Drive) and The Flats at Switch (9 Municipal Drive), with entrances off Municipal Drive and North Street. See a parking map.
Taking care of a quick and simple transaction? Three self-service kiosks are available in the lobby of the City Services Building where you can pay a bill or complete a transaction.
If you’d prefer to see one of our excellent customer experience representatives, simply step up to the service window in the lobby and we’ll be happy to guide you and answer any questions you may have, as well as process your transaction. A 3% credit card processing fee applies at the self-service kiosks and the service window.
What to Bring
The type of transaction you wish to complete on-site will determine what items you’ll want to bring (please note that only Permit & Inspection Transactions can accept checks):
- Permit & Inspection Transaction: Permit number, check made out to the “City of Fishers”, credit card (3% processing fee applies), or cash (exact cash is preferred), and drawings or photos in PDF format on a USB drive.
- Sewer & Stormwater Bill: Please bring your entire bill and cash (exact cash is preferred).
- City Court Transactions: Personal checks not accepted.