- Two grown children and one dog
- B.A in Public and Corporate Communications, Butler University
- Founder and owner, Propeller Marketing, LLC
- A Fishers’ advertising agency that promotes Indiana communities for tourism. A certified Indiana Women-Business Enterprise. Founded in 2001.
- President, Fishers Music Works
- Board Secretary, Nickel Plate Arts
- Member, Fishers Arts & Culture Commission
- Member, Fishers Community Chorus
Jocelyn is a graduate of Hamilton County Leadership Academy, Fishers City Government Academy, Ball State’s Community Development Course, Indiana Communities Institute’s Economic Development Course, and AIM’s Newly Elected Officials Training for municipal leaders.
Jocelyn has previously served as Fishers Arts Council president, Historic Ambassador House board member, Fishers 2040 Plan task force member, co-chair of Spark!Fishers committees, steering committee member for Fishers’ successful Statewide Cultural District application, and a coordinator of the annual Nickel Plate Direct Arts Crawl event.