Christmas Tree Recycling
Fishers Christmas Tree Recycling program runs dawn to dusk through February 1. Live Christmas trees will be accepted for recycling at the following locations:
- Brooks School Park (parking lot, gated area)
- Cumberland Park (first parking lot)
- Roy G. Holland Memorial Park (parking lot, gated area)
Recycling is for bare, live trees only. Please ensure that all lights, decorations, and tinsel are removed, and do not place the tree inside a plastic bag. Special thanks to our sponsor, Sambol's Tree Farm.
City Recycling Day
The City of Fishers hosts free bi-annual City Recycling Days in the spring and fall at Billericay Park, where residents can recycle electronics, household items (such as mowers, treadmills, bikes, grills, batteries, metals, etc.) and household hazardous wastes (such as automotive fluids, acids, paints, fertilizers, pesticides, PCB ballasts).
Paper recycling and off-site confidential document shredding are also available. See the complete list of accepted items.
Household Recycling for Residents
The following recycling resources are available for residents:
- Technology Recyclers: 800-237-3887
- Hamilton County Household Hazardous Waste Center
- 1717 Pleasant Street (Suite 200) Noblesville, IN 46060
- Phone: 317-776-4005
- County's Accepted Materials List
- Tuesday - Friday : 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Closed: Sunday & Monday
- *Closed Government Holidays
- County Recycling is available to Residents Only. Businesses should contract directly with a local provider for their business waste or recycling needs.
- Residents are encouraged to use the County Recycling Program during the week hours Tuesday-Friday to avoid delays at peak times on Saturday.
- Residents are also encouraged to sign up for convenient curbside recycling through a local trash service company such as Ray’s Trash Service or Republic Services as both offer curbside recycling. Cardboard is also an acceptable curbside recycling item.
- Polystyrene or ™Styrofoam is NOT an acceptable curbside or County facility recycling item and should be thrown away in the general trash. Residents who are looking for a local recycling facility option for polystyrene (™Styrofoam) can contact Plastics Recycling Incorporated of Indianapolis.
For general recycling information, please contact the Hamilton County Household Hazardous Waste Center at 317-776-4005 or visit their website for more information.