(We) do hereby RELEASE and forever DISCHARGE the City of Fishers and Fishers Parks &
Recreation Department, and their respective agents, officers and employees, from all claim, demands,
damages or claims for relief on account of any and all injury which may exist or which may hereafter
arise from participation in this Fishers Parks & Recreation Department program(s). I (We) do further
agree to protect said from any claim, demand or judgment and agree to reimburse Fishers Parks &
Recreation Department for any loss, damage or cost incurred. I affirm under penalties of perjury that I
(we) am (are) 18 years of age or older I (We) HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND
THAT IT IS A RELEASE OF ALL CLAIMS. I (We) understand that participants may be videotaped or
photographed during this activity. Please be aware that these materials are for Fishers Parks &
Recreation Department's use and may be shared with marketing partners and/or used in various
marketing publications, web pages, Facebook and Twitter. I have read this release and understand all of its terms. I sign it voluntarily and with full knowledge of its significance.
It is a priority that participation in the Fishers Parks and Recreation Adult Co-Ed Softball League be first and foremost a fun experience. The sportsmanship policy has been introduced in an effort to maintain a safe, fun and enjoyable playing atmosphere for all involved. Any poor conduct, including but not limited to the use of profanity, disregard for Park rules or ordinances, and/or disrespect of umpires, coaches, players or spectators will result in any of the following, depending on the severity of the conduct: 1. Verbal Warning 2. Ejection from the current game 3. Ejection from the Premises 4. Game(s) suspension 5. Expulsion from the League.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND THAT I UNDERSTAND EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THE PROVISIONS IN THIS WAIVER,
LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THEM.
I, the undersigned player, acknowledge, agree and understand that:
1. Voluntarily and of my own free will, I elect to participate as a member of the softball team and league indicated below.
2. I understand that there are certain risks and hazards involved in participating in softball that may result in injury or death to me or other players including, but not limited to those hazards
associated with weather conditions, playing conditions, equipment and other participants.
3. I understand that sliding into a base is dangerous to me and to other players and may result in serious injury or death. 4. I understand that the very nature of the game of softball is hazardous and
risky, including, but not limited to, the acts of pitching, throwing, fielding and catching of the ball, the swinging of the bat, running, jumping, stretching, sliding, diving, and collisions with other
players and with stationary objects, all of which can cause seriousinjury or death to me and to other players.
Further, I the undersigned player, agree that in consideration for the right to play as a member of team designated on this form and in consideration for permission to play on the fields arranged for
by the team or league:
1. I voluntarily elect to accept and assume all risks of injury incurred or suffered by me (a) while practicing or playing as a member of the team so designated, (b) while serving in a non-playing
capacity as a team member during practice or play by other teams or by other players on my team, and (c) while on or upon the premises of any and all of the fields arranged for by my team or
league for practice or play.
2. I release, discharge and agree not to sue the team and league designated below, the field owner or other entity designated below, the Amateur Softball Association of America, or their owners,
officers, agents, servants, associations, employees, or any person or entity connected with the team, league, field or Amateur Softball Association of America for any claim, damages, costs or
cause of actions which I have or may in the future have as a result of injuries or damages sustained or incurred by me from whatever cause including but not limited to the negligence, breach of
contract or wrongful conduct of the
parties hereby released.
By providing an e-signature below, you are consenting to the liability waiver above.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field