View all facilities
|Other Link||Southeastern Program of Recreational Team Sports|
- Athletic Fields
- Baseball / Softball Diamond
- Bike Racks
- Community Building
- Concession Building
- Concessions and Vending
- Lighted Fields
- Splash Pad
- Billericay Park Building
- Billericay Park Building Shelter (available for rent with building rental only. Not available for rent from Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- Billericay Park Playground Shelter (Not available for rent from Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- A destination facility, Billericay Park offers so much for so many. Enjoy the crack of the bat on the youth baseball fields, day or night.
- Little ones eagerly anticipate a playground visit while a soothing stroll through the woods via the multi-use trail is good at any age. The Splash Pad at Billericay Park is open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily.
- Of course, no visit would be complete without a trip to the splash pad.The splash pad runs in four minute cycles by pressing the activation bollards.
- Picnic under the shelter.
- English phone booth little free library
- The community building and shelter are available for rent for a variety of occasions.
- Billericay Park is named in honor of Fishers sister city relationship with Billericay, England.
- Total Trail Miles: 1.75