- Cecilia Coble - President, District At Large
- Samantha Delong - North Central District
- Brad DeReamer - North East District
- David C. George - South West District
- Pete Peterson - South East District
- Selina Stoller - Vice President, North West District
- Jocelyn Vare - District At Large
- John Weingardt - South Central District
- Todd Zimmerman - District At Large
- Third Monday, rescheduled for holidays that fall on Mondays
- Work Session: 5:30 p.m.
- Regular Session: 7 p.m.
- City Hall Auditorium, 1 Municipal Dr., Fishers, IN 46038
March 2020 Meeting Update
The upcoming city council meeting on Monday, March 23 will be held at City Hall. We recommend that residents follow the recently released guidelines to avoid gatherings and meeting due to the risk of COVID-19.
For those interested in providing public comment, the City of Fishers established a form to submit your comment(s), which will be read during the council meeting. The City Council meeting will be live-streamed for residents to tune in at home, and residents can find a link on this page to view coming soon.
Questions can be directed to City Hall at 317- 595-3111.
Agendas and Minutes
Every four years, residents of Fishers elect a mayor, a nine-member city council, and a city clerk. The mayor holds the executive powers for the city and the city council holds the legislative powers. The city clerk is the clerk of the council and maintains all records required by law.
Six councilors are elected to represent their districts and three are elected "at-large" which means all Fishers residents vote on those three councilors. The City Council elects a council president and vice-president each year.