Fishers Parks & Recreation offers nature and recreation camps that focus on education, outdoors, and fun! This summer, campers can choose between different nature and recreation summer camps, each focusing on different themes, activities, and games.
New this year, we're excited to announce that full-day options are available for some camps!
See the 2018 Summer Camp programs.
Register for Camp
Your child is welcome to attend one camp, or as many camps as they would like! An emergency contact form must be completed for all registered children. If registering online, please bring your registration form with you one week prior to the start of camp.
Registration for Fishers residents begins March 1 at 8:30 a.m., and nonresident registration starts on April 2 at 8:30 a.m.
Registering for camp is easy:
- Register Online - Registering for an account may take up to 2 days, so we
recommend registering your account in advance.
- In person - Register at the Fishers Parks & Recreation office anytime Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (excluding holidays).
Find information about Summer Camp refund policies.
Free & Reduced Summer Camp Rates for HSE Schools Students
Fishers Parks & Recreation offers free or reduced summer camp rates for HSE Schools
students who are enrolled in the free or reduced lunch program. To be eligible for these rates, parents must register their child for summer camp in person at the Fishers Parks & Recreation office and bring documentation from HSE Food Services. To acquire documentation, please call HSE Schools at (317) 594.4381. Free or reduced summer camp rates are limited to one camp per student each summer.
- Well-rounded camp experience focused on a variety of physical, mental, and social learning opportunities.
- Unique, themed camp each week including sports, water, outdoor exploration, nature, art, crafts, science, pottery, and other interests.
- T-shirt per registered camp, to be worn each day of camp.
- Engagement in age-appropriate activities and crafts daily.
- Outstanding counselor-to-camper ratios.
- Procedures to ensure camper's safety, including medical forms on-site and photo identification requirements for sign-out.