Business Recovery Resources
The Fishers Health Department recommends businesses follow CDC guidelines as they consider re-opening or re-launching operations.
- Manage employee health. If employees or customers are sick, experience any COVID-19 symptoms, or if there is an exposure, take safety precautions, and partner with the Fishers Health Department.
- Wash hands frequently and avoid touching the eyes, nose, and mouth. Train employees on safety practices.
- Wear a clean face-covering in public. Use PPE as recommended by OSHA/CDC.
- Ensure food safety. Encourage everyone to report any safety or health concerns.
- Consult your HR, health, & legal team about temperature checks, COVID-19 testing, and contact tracing.
- Conduct a risk assessment, use the hierarchy of controls, and implement engineering controls (ventilation, barriers, etc.) when possible. Add administrative controls to complement engineering controls.
- Clean and disinfect the workplace and items frequently with an FDA registered disinfectant as directed.
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet and reinforce with visual reminders even when wearing a face covering. Limit access to the number of employees & customers able to maintain this physical distance.
- Improve the flow of people at exits/tight spaces. Close shared spaces and avoid sharing items and equipment.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – COVID-19
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) – COVID-19
- Indiana Department of Health (IDOH) – COVID-19
- US Department of Labor – COVID-19
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Avoiding COVID-19 Scams
- City of Fishers – COVID-19