Activities During Social Distancing
Looking for activities or things to do while practicing social distancing? Find ideas to keep you busy and pass the time below.
- Check out the Fishers Parks & Recreation website for fun new activities and ideas posted every day.
- Free at-home workout services to keep yourself active while social distancing
- Planet Fitness is offering United We Move, free in-home workouts daily on Facebook Live at 7:00 PM ET
- Check out the digital collection from the Hamilton County Public Library, including Apps, eBooks, music, movies to virtually borrow.
- Take a virtual museum tour
- Learn a new language: Use apps like Duolingo to learn a new language.
- Scholastic Learn at Home: Free Resources for School Closures. Take advantage of these day-by-day projects to keep kids reading, thinking, and growing.
- Resources from Common Sense Media - these tips and resources can help keep kids entertained, engaged, and learning while they’re stuck at home.
- Fridge to Table takes ingredients you have on hand and gives you delicious recipes to try.
- Use free messaging apps to connect with others.
- #ShopFishers and support our local business community during this difficult time.
- Find a list of the services that local businesses are currently offering to:
- Shop online
- Order carry-out or delivery
- Purchase gift cards to local businesses and restaurants to use later