Resources for Small Businesses
Weekly Fishers Conference Call with Mayor Fadness
- 3/26/2020 Business Call: Listen to the Recording
- 3/19/2020 Business Call: Listen to the Recording | Call Recap
Virtual Job Fair
Governor Holcomb’s Executive Order 20-08
- Executive Order 20-08 instructs Hoosiers to stay home from March 25 to April 7, unless they are performing essential functions or work in essential industries. Click here for more information.
- FAQs on Executive Order 20-08
- All of Governor Holcomb’s Executive Orders can be found here.
Mayor Fadness Lifts Code Enforcement Related to Temporary Signage
Effective 3/18, the City of Fishers lifted the following UDO codes for businesses, including Article 6.10 & Section 6.17.8, allowing businesses to advertise access to carryout food. Read the full press release.
On March 16, 2020, Mayor Fadness announced the declaration of a local disaster emergency and executed Executive Order No. 1. Travel is permitted for work, medical, care giving, and food and essential household goods. Learn more.
Critical Industries Hotline
- The State of Indiana has opened a call center to field industry questions about Governor Eric J. Holcomb’s Executive Order 20-08, to help guide businesses and industries with the executive order.
- Phone: 877-820-0890
Small Business Administration Injury Disaster Loan Program
- See the summary of SBA Disaster Assistance in Reponse to Coronavirus or the full presentation.
- Apply for assistance.
- Email or call 1-800-659-2955 for questions.
- Find additional guidance for businesses and employers to plan and respond to COVID-19.